Want another way to get what Kathy Vines of Clever Girl Organizing has to share? Hear it live and in person!
Kathy speaks at events for a variety of audiences, including corporate settings and community-based groups, on a variety of topics in the organizing world, including topics such as:
- Time Management: Best Kept Secrets of Good Managers of Time
- What a Good Time Manager Knows
- What a Good Time Manager Does
- Tools and Resources You Can Try TODAY
- Goal Setting Success: From Imagination to Achievement
- How to Write Clear and Meaningful Goals
- Setting Up Strategies for Achieving Them
- Become a Productivity Jedi: Conquer the Chaos Where You Sit, From Your Physical Desktop to Your Digital One
- Understand How Physical and Digital Clutter is Distracting You From Your Success
- Do You Need a To-Do List Makeover?
- E-mail Strategies For Keeping Up, But Not Keeping It All
- Beyond the ABCs: Organizing Your Classroom with Both You and Your Students in Mind
- Why Does Organization in the Classroom Matter?
- How Does YOUR Being Organized Support Your Student’s Learning and Growth?
- 6 Steps to Start Next Year on the Right Foot
- Living with Less: How to Get Past Your Stuff and Get the Life You Want
- Managing Your Digital Afterlife: What Happens to All Your Online “Stuff” When You Can’t Access It Anymore?
- Getting Ready to Downsize: How to Make The Plan That’s Right for YOUR Next Move
- Organizing With Children: Get Their Stuff Organized, and Get Them to Help
- Is Your Computer a Digital Junk Drawer? How to Organize Your Important Information, and Keep the Clutter Away
- Getting Organized Pays Off: Top 10 Ways that Getting Organized Today Will Help You Save Money Or Bring In Cash
- Back to School: How to Kick Off the School Year and Stay Organized… Let’s Make it to Spring This Year
- Dear Santa, Please Send Me an Organized Holiday Season This Year: Tips to Get The Holiday Season You Dream About!
Kathy can deliver PowerPoint presentations, or “unplugged” versions (old school flip-charts? No problem!) or visual-free presentations.
These can be one-hour presentations — great for community group meetings, parent organizations, business-owner organizations and corporate “lunch and learns” — or work with you to customize a longer workshop to meet your needs.
Contact Kathy to discuss your needs and how she can help bring the principles of organizing to your audience!