As a Coach, I (Kathy Vines) aim to facilitate a process for you, where you’re able to become more self-aware and self-determined about what your future holds and be prepared to take action towards that future.
Client Agreement Information
"*" indicates required fields
- You initiate the phone or video call to me at our scheduled time. If the call is started late, we will keep to the initial end time unless we are both able to easily extend the call.
- Prior to each session, you will determine your desired focus for the call, and any forward any information needed, 24 hours prior. This would include any written homework assignments from the prior meetings.
- If you wish to connect with me on occasion with a challenge, success or inquiry, I will make every attempt to respond to your request within 24 hours, with an email or short phone call (5-10 minutes). I’m happy to provide this extra level of connection at no additional charge.
Changes or Cancellations:
If you need to reschedule our call, please give me 24 hours’ notice, and I will do the same if I need to reschedule. Cancellations within the 24-hour period are subject to a $100 charge for the session or the forfeit a prepaid session, waived at my sole discretion.
Sessions may either purchased individually as a pay-as-you-go model (payment sent prior to session start time), or via package of multiple sessions, payment due upfront. Payment may be made via check, bank transfer, Venmo, or Paypal. While I follow MA laws which state prepaid sessions have seven years before they expire, it is my hope that any initial package and sessions will be used within the first year of the package, so that we can best meet your goals.
You or I may end our coaching relationship at any time for any reason, with written notice. A formal discussion is ideal for wrapping up the engagement, but not mandatory.
The coaching relationship is built on trust. I agree to keep all conversations and information with the Client private and confidential. I do not share the names, personal ideas, or thoughts of my Client with anyone except with his/her permission to do so. However, I must disclose certain confidential information as required by law or if the confidential information may put the Client or others at risk of harm or compromise their well-being.
I maintain a (password protected) coaching log of client names and session hours, used in submission for accreditation with the International Coach Federation. By signing this contract, you consent to have your name and email address included in the log. This log is only shared in the event the application for various accreditations is audited. No credit card information is retained.
- I will bring attentive listening, understanding, belief in you and commitment to your success. You can expect me to challenge you, offer fresh perspectives, assign homework and acknowledge your wins.
- A coach cannot guarantee results. Your results come from gaining clarity, developing potential paths for your future, and having the courage and determination to create action.
- Documents or materials created to support you in your career search, such as resumes, LinkedIn profile guidance, or cover letter feedback, are meant to support you in your own execution of your personal career strategy, and do not guarantee stand-alone results in the job market.
- I am not a licensed therapist or physician, and I am not trained in diagnosing psychological or medical conditions. If any issues come up for you that should be handled by a licensed therapist or physician, I insist that you attend to your health by contacting the appropriate professional.
- You are motivated and committed to take action on your determined personal and professional goals. You realize that anything less than intentional full participation will not lead to success.
- You accept full responsibility for yourself and any actions you take that might result from Coaching.
- You are healthy enough to engage in coaching.
- You can financially afford the Coaching fee at this time and agree to abide by the payment terms.
- You agree to honor our scheduled session times and participate fully and in a focused manner in the sessions.
If I ever say or do anything that upsets you or doesn’t feel right, please bring it to my attention so that we can resolve it as soon as possible. We both wish for a coaching relationship that is open, honest, and trusting. We should both realize that communication via phone or email brings challenges since we cannot see body language, facial expressions, etc. Therefore, we give each other plenty of latitude, and promptly ask for clarification if there is a mis-connection.
The Client agrees to indemnify, defend, release and hold Kathy Vines and Clever Girl Organizing®, Inc. (“CGO”), harmless of, from and against any and all costs, losses, claims, damages, liabilities, expenses and other obligations (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) asserted or recovered against or incurred by CGO in connection with the services proposed or provided herein. CGO makes no warranties express or implied in connection with the services provided or proposed herein. Client acknowledges that results are purely subjective and may vary between clients.