Career Coaching & Resume Writing
Whether it's trying to figure out where to go from here, or building the marketing materials and job search skills to get there, Kathy works with her clients to develop the best strategy for professional success. Kathy is a CTACC (Coach Training Alliance Certified Coach) and a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW).
Kathy works with clients to help them chart the path and pursue their best journey professionally. This work can take on a variety of purposes to develop the marketing materials you need to showcase your candidacy and get the results you want in today's job market.
Resume Writing Package:
- Resume review and revamp, with the format and phrasing to highlight your assets and set you apart from the competition
- Positioning resumes and job search strategies for career changes
- Learn how to tailor your materials for particular roles or organizations
- Understand how to write cover letters that introduce you and make readers take notice
- LinkedIn Bio review and feedback - don't underestimate the power (and broad visibility!) of this important tool!
Interaction with Kathy: 20-minute initial free consultation. Resume review process: 90-minute career history exploration call, and up to 2 30-minute calls for revisions and additional feedback.
Offline support: Kathy will review a clients other written documents, such as cover letters or job description, or provide other research for up to 60 minutes. Additional time available, a la carte.
Investment ranges from $600-$900 for this package.
Career Strategy Package:
- Career path exploration and "where do I go from here?" planning
- Storytelling - identify your key stories and polish how best to deliver them
- LinkedIn Bio review, writing, and tool usage guidance
- Creating your "Elevator pitch" to help with introductions wherever you go
- Sharpening your networking skills and developing a plan
- Developing your interview skills -- style, substance, and confidence!
- Negotiation Strategy and Navigating the "what's your salary range?" questions
- Effectiveness coaching, to help you best succeed in the role you have today.
Interaction with Kathy: 20-minute initial free consultation. Coaching calls are 60 minutes,
Offline support: Kathy will review written documents, such as resumes, cover letters or job postings, or provide other research up to 60 minutes, included in any 6-call package.
Investment: Coaching calls are available a la carte, at $125 per session. Also available through an initial package via initial package of 6 calls for $675, $125 per session, thereafter.
Contact me below or schedule a free 20-minute consultation to today discuss your situation, and I can provide a quote for consulting, reviewing, writing and editing the materials you need.
What People Are Saying:
What People Are Saying:
Senior Director, Program Management, Publishing Industry: “Thank you for providing a customized and extremely useful service. The area of need that you fill is an important one, and you provide so well on a task that has many gray areas. I’ve found talking to you throughout these sessions to be incredibly insightful. You have helped me to shift my perspective on things that matter, and you’ve encouraged positive approaches to other areas over which I could have more input.”
Chief Operating Officer, Commercial Real Estate: “Kathy is highly professional, organized, strategic in approach, and responsive to the needs of her clients. She is a great listener who can take one’s thoughts and experiences and put it all together into an excellent package. She takes the time and energy to understand her clients and help them create outstanding resumes. She really delivered for me. And I have already referred her to others who would benefit from her expertise!”
Director, IT, Financial Services Industry: “Many, many thanks again for your help and support through this process. I feel that you have been a tremendous help to me in shaping and articulating my message. I don’t know that I would have been given this new opportunity without our work together! Working with you has been a great experience – you have a gift! Thank you!”
Vice President, Marketing, Financial Services Industry: “I am so excited for my new job and wanted to let you know how much I appreciate all of your help- I really feel like our conversations had a direct impact on the way I applied and interviewed and came to have a clear picture of what I want in my next move, so THANK YOU!”
Or schedule your free 20-minute consultation if you’re ready to chat!